Each year since 2008 BootsnAll has published a Top Destinations List for that particular year. In 2014, we decided to change the method of how we came up with such a list by relying on data from multi-stop routes searched on Indie.
Since BootsnAll acquired and merged with AirTreks in late 2013, that meant there was even more data to sift through, so when coming up with the list for 2015, we used data from all trips booked through both AirTreks and Indie in the past year.
So what does that mean for you?
It means that the list we came up with is not some arbitrary, editor-chosen list. It’s a list of destinations that travelers are flying in and out of when buying airfare for their long-term trips. For anyone thinking about or planning a big trip, you can use the destinations in the article and routes we created from that article to get the most value from your route and airfare.
Check out the eight bookable routes below from Indie and AirTreks, alter them to fit your particular needs, and make that dream trip a reality!
- 1 month Around the World – $2317: New York > Paris > Beijing > Tokyo > New York from $2317 taxes and fees included
- Europe, the Middle East, and Asia – $2429: San Francisco > Paris > Istanbul > Dubai > Hong Kong > Seoul > San Francisco from $2429 taxes and fees included
- RTW from London – $2493: London > Beijing > Seoul > Tokyo > Honolulu > Vancouver >overland> Seattle > New York > London from $2493 taxes and fees included
- 3 Months RTW – $2493: Seattle > Auckland > Melbourne >overland> Sydney > Singapore > Delhi > Rome >overland> Amsterdam > New York > Seattle from $2493 taxes and fees included
- RTW from Sydney – $2765: Sydney > Bali > Bangkok > Delhi > Amsterdam > Toronto > Los Angeles > Sydney from $2765 taxes and fees included
- Around the World Dash – $1599 – $2249: New York > Bangkok > London > New York
- 5 Continent RTW – $2876 – $3346: New York > Buenos Aires > Rio de Janeiro > Rome > Johannesburg > Bangkok > Delhi > New York
- 3 Continets, 6 Countries, Unlimited Memories – $2864 – $3549: Los Angeles > Auckland > Sydney > Bali > Singapore >overland> Bangkok > Delhi > London > Los Angeles