People plan extended, round the world trips around a variety of different themes. One of the things we like to do here at BootsnAll is try to inspire and help others plan their trips. For those who have decided to take a big trip like this, part of the difficulty is trying to decide exactly where to go and what to do.
We have published several articles recently that suggest different themes and itineraries, so check them out and maybe one appeals to you. Or you could mix and match and combine different ideas to make the route of your dreams!
- Around the World in 80 Days
- How to Plan an Extended Trip in Central America: Mexico to El Salvador
- How to Plan an Extended Trip in Central America: Honduras to Panama
- Round the World Trip for Foodies
- Spiritual Retreats on an Around the World Trip
- A Unique Theme to Your Round the World Trip
If you’re planning an extended trip, then you want to start keeping an eye on airfare specials. BootsnAll has monthly deals that can take you all over the world, so be sure to check out the following deals, which are good through September 30, 2012:
- Circle the Pacific Los Angeles – Nadi (Fiji) – Auckland – Sydney – Beijing – Los Angeles from $2619.
- Four Corners Africa New York – Dakar – Johannesburg – Nairobi – Cairo – New York from $3110.
- Asia Hopper with Russia New York – Moscow – Delhi – OVERLAND – Bombay / Mumbai – Colombo – Bangkok – Shanghai – OVERLAND – Beijing – New York from $2517.
- Dictator Route Seattle – Frankfurt – Moscow – Beijing – Seattle from $1713.
- Around the World in 80 Days London – Cairo – Mumbai – Calcutta – Hong Kong – Tokyo – San Francisco – New York – London from $2722.
If you are looking for something a little different in your round the world trip, then start planning your trip of a lifetime with our RTW trip planner And don’t forget to sign up for BootsnAll’s RTW newsletter, delivering special deals, RTW trip planning advice, and resources via email every single month. We also have a Facebook fan page and Twitter page, so be sure to like and follow those to keep up to date on all your RTW travel needs.