How to plan your round the world trip
Ready to start planning your round-the-world (RTW) trip? Or perhaps you’re still dreaming, but want to get an idea of what you need to do to get everything rolling? We have a multitude of resources to help you get on the road!
- Sign up for BootsnAll’s Round-the-World Ticket Watch newsletter. RTW travel is one of our specialties, and this newsletter brings you itinerary ideas, stories, and inspiration from people who have not only been there, but who prove you can do it, too.
- Use Indie, BootsnAll’s multi-country flight finder, to search, price, and book your multi-stop ticket, completely online.
- Talk to an expert. Indie can be completely automated, which is great for those who have a good idea of their itinerary. But we also have experts at the ready to help you fine-tune that trip and find the best itinerary and price for you!
- Make meaningful connections. Browse our traveler profiles to connect with other like-minded travelers, and fill one out yourself to help others plan their trips!
- Sign up for Plan Your RTW Trip in 30 Days. This free 30 day course will give you all the tools necessary to plan your trip! Learn how to figure out how much a trip like this costs, set a budget, get rid of all your crap, pack, and more!
- Your one-stop shop. We’ve been around for 15 years, so we can also help you with things like what to do once you’re at your destination, learning about and purchasing travel insurance, finding hostels, and basically anything that involves planning a long-term trip.
- Read through the RTW Planning Guide for a logical, step-by-step plan on how to plan a RTW trip, and check out our master checklist to stay organized throughout the whole process.
- Get info. BootsnAll’s vast content – including travel stories and travel guides – lets you learn as much about your destinations as you want.