Airfare is the single most-expensive element of most round the world trips. There are many ways to go around the world, and with many providers requiring you to wait days just to see your first real price, searching for your rtw ticket can seem like a full-time hobby.
The goal of the Around the World Airfare Report is to help make it easier for you to decide which option is right for your trip.
In this 32-page report, you’ll learn:
- Which companies to price/book your route depending on what type of traveler you are (experienced, inexperienced, family, traveler with airline miles)
- Price comparisons among 9 different companies/airline alliances/DIY
- Ratings of each route/company based on three factors:
- Service speed
- Frustration factor
- Simplified explanations of:
- Change fees
- Fare rules
- Redeeming and accruing airline miles