Do you have dreams of traveling the world? Do you want more than that 1 or 2 week vacation each year? Do you have anyone in your life who truly understands your love and passion for travel?
For some of us, it’s difficult to really connect with our family and friends about our obsession with travel. There are too many who just don’t get it. If you are one of these people, then you probably look to various online communities to talk about share your love of travel with.
If you haven’t quite found a community you fit in with consider filling out a traveler profile on BootsnAll to connect with other independent travelers who share a passion for long-term travel. You can search other profiles and sort by things like age, gender, budget, and travel type. Fill a traveler profile yourself and help others with their trip planning, or just meet some other cool, like-minded people!
We like to highlight cool indie trips we create on our trip planner. Check out these five fares we’ve found this month on Indie, BootsnAll’s Multi-Stop Trip Planner:
- RTW from LA – $2779: Los Angeles > Bangkok > Delhi > Paris > Toronto > Denver > Los Angeles $2779 taxes and fees included.
- Explore Europe – $2091: Charlotte > London >overland> Paris >overland> Amsterdam > Athens > Lisbon > Charlotte from $2091 taxes and fees included.
- Circumnavigate the Globe – $2983: San Francisco > Boston > Munich > Athens >overland> Istanbul > Dubai > Bangkok >overland> Saigon > Hong Kong > San Francisco from $2983 taxes and fees included.
- RTW from Sydney – $3185: Sydney > Rome > Amsterdam > Reykjavik > San Francisco > Honolulu > Sydney from $3185 taxes and fees included.
- Explore Asia and the South Pacific – $3687: London > Hong Kong > Bali > Cairns > Sydney > Nadi > Los Angeles > London from $3687 taxes and fees included.
If you are looking for something a little different in your round the world trip, then go ahead and plan your own trip on Indie, our multi-stop trip planner. And don’t forget to sign up for BootsnAll’s RTW newsletter, delivering special deals, RTW trip planning advice, and resources via email every single month. We also have a Facebook fan page and Twitter page, so be sure to like and follow those to keep up to date on all your RTW travel needs.
based on 0 reviews