After releasing our Around the World Airfare Report, we have received a ton of great feedback that is only going to make our quarterly updates ever better and more beneficial for you, the RTW traveler.
We know that there are many more providers who sell round the world plane tickets than the eight we reviewed, and the feedback has offered more options. The providers being suggested will be in the mix the next time we update the report in June.
Even though we haven’t reviewed this company yet, we wanted to put up a review page in case you have shopped for or bought a RTW ticket with them. If you have, we want to hear from you.
If you’ve shopped for or used Great Escapade for a RTW ticket, please write a review below and rate them based on the stated criteria. And if there are any other providers that aren’t yet listed, let us know.
The basics of a Great Escapade RTW Ticket
- use three airlines to piece together a RTW trip – Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines, and Virgin Atlantic
- use up to 29,000 miles
- pay more to add more miles (130 GBP for 1500 miles up to 4500 miles)
- cross the Atlantic and Pacific only once each
- can make use of unlimited stopovers
- has an online route planner and calculator (you cannot book online though)
- must contact Virgin Atlantic, Air New Zealand, or a travel agent to book
- have to leave from either London or Manchester, UK
- overland segments count against your mileage
If you have used Great Escapade for your round the world trip, we want to hear from you. Comment below to share your experience, and click on the stars below the comment box to rate.