Have you contemplated taking a round the world trip but given up before you even got started? Has the thought of planning for a trip like this – from figuring out how much it costs, to fear about what to do with your job, to deciding between RTW and buy as you go flights, to thinking about packing – deterred you from taking your trip of a lifetime?
With BootsnAll’s new, free, project, called Plan Your RTW Trip in 30 Days, you don’t have to be lost anymore.
Sign up and receive a new lesson plan each day via email, with an in depth article to that day’s topic and an action step to help get you on the road.
Over 1100 people have signed up so far, and we are closing registration this Friday, February 15, so sign up soon and start making your travel dreams a reality!
If you are already ready to take off on your own round the world adventure, then check out these five fares that we’ve found on Indie, BootsnAll’s Multi-Stop Trip Planner:
- Europe and South Africa – $2,557 - New York City > Lisbon >overland> Paris > Istanbul > Johannesburg >overland> Cape Town > New York City $2,557 taxes and fees included.
- RTW from Melbourne – $3,373 - Melbourne > Los Angeles > New York City > Dublin > Melbourne from $3,373 taxes and fees included.
- Explore Japan and India – $1,881 - Seattle > Tokyo > Delhi > Seattle from $1,881 taxes and fees included.
- Round Asia from Brisbane – $1,902 - Brisbane > Phuket > Delhi >Kathmandu >overland Beijing >overland> Shanghai > Brisbane from $1,902 taxes and fees included.
- Europe from DC – $1,570 - Washington DC > Budapest > London > Reykjavik > Washington DC from $1,570 taxes and fees included.
If you are looking for something a little different in your round the world trip, then start planning your trip of a lifetime with Indie, our multi-stop trip planner. And don’t forget to sign up for BootsnAll’s RTW newsletter, delivering special deals, RTW trip planning advice, and resources via email every single month. We also have a Facebook fan page and Twitter page, so be sure to like and follow those to keep up to date on all your RTW travel needs.