Airfare is the single most-expensive element of most round the world trips. There are many ways to go around the world, and with many providers requiring you to wait days just to see your first real price, searching for your rtw ticket can seem like a full-time hobby.
We’ve put together this comprehensive report to help you cut through the confusing process of finding the best ticket for your travel situation.
In this 32-page report, you’ll learn:
- what ticket providers are cheapest for shorter or more complex RTW routes
- what providers are best for different departure countries
- six sample routes with 261 prices checked
- including RTW provider scorecard
- comparison of DIY ticket prices from 1-90 days to departure